15 February, 2008

Friday Ad Haiku: The Account Executive



Remember to smile.
Give 'em the ol' shuck and jive.
You have people skills.

Previously in the Friday 5-7-5: Office Decor

Friday Ad Haiku: The Account ExecutiveSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 others 'fessed up:

Anonymous,  February 15, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

In New York today,
In Tokyo tomorrow,
In Cairo next week.

Office is airport.
Rental car my only friend.
Dinner at Friday's.

I Made the big sale.
Returned home to champagne...and,
More plane tickets. Sigh.

Such is life I say,
But I'll tell you this...my car
Way cooler than yours.


Disclaimer:
Captain Awesome is,
Not an AE. Drives chevy,
Very old chevy.

The Renegade Agency Confessional - Blogged

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP