30 June, 2007

Jim Luparello III, Account Management



I am from Pittsburgh and yes, by law, that makes me a Steelers fan. If it makes you feel better, I'm also a Pirates fan - 17 years and counting!

I love advertising and hate the winter months. So far, Baltimore has been good to me. I've grown fond of Natty Boh and crab cakes but would be just as content with an Iron City and Primanti's sammich. I've been in the ad game for 5 years and everyday is just like my first - a lot of awkward pauses, indigestion, energy drinks and great creative work.

And I do my best to not end sentences in prepositions so if you catch one, please let me know - recovery is a long process.

Jim Luparello III, Account ManagementSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
blog comments powered by Disqus
The Renegade Agency Confessional - Blogged

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP