29 June, 2007

Jason Cohen, Director of Marketing/Interactive


My two favorite things in the world are my children and my motorcycle. Through my children, I get to re-explore the world we live in, the stuff I’ve taken for granted for so long. I try to look at things from their perspective, always looking to see the inner workings and to tinker around with things I don’t understand. Oh… and to question authority and make a mess of things… both of which they do very well.

And when I need I break from my children, that’s when my motorcycle becomes my favorite thing.

Jason Cohen, Director of Marketing/InteractiveSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 others 'fessed up:

The Renegade Agency Confessional - Blogged

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP