18 January, 2008

Friday Ad Haiku: Guinness

What better way to foreshadow the weekend than by dedicating the Friday 5-7-5 to the product that will factor most heavily into its success. Slainte!




I don't over-drink.
I channel my ancestors
with dirty, black pints.





Your turn: Haiku shout out for the stout from old St. James Gate...

Previous Friday Ad Haiku: Photoshop.






M.M.McDermott, ACD/Copywriter/Secret Member of the 1759 Society

Friday Ad Haiku: GuinnessSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

6 others 'fessed up:

Anonymous,  January 18, 2008 at 11:21 AM  

Foam like beer from root
Taste like coffee poured on feet
Should my drink need fork?

Anonymous,  January 18, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

Captain A.'s haiku
sounds like he just learned to speak
English yesterday

Anonymous,  January 18, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

pour another, please!
i am so 'effin wasted.
oh wait, i'm at work. :(

Anonymous,  January 18, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

i guess the emoticon doesn't count as a syllable.

Anonymous,  January 18, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

slowly drink my friend
thickness swallowed in one gulp
till the day is gone

Anonymous,  January 18, 2008 at 4:05 PM  

I apologize
For channeling my poet
inside. Matt sucks. Beer.

The Renegade Agency Confessional - Blogged

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP