25 January, 2008

Friday Ad Haiku: Art Directors

A copywriter's best friend, worst enemy, and everything in between. Equal parts Lennon & McCartney, Laurel & Hardy, and Sonny & Cher--with a headline and deadline thrown in.
To the folks that make us look as good as we're convinced we are, my Friday 5-7-5:





Don't cut my copy.

Why'd you put the logo there?
You bastard-genius.





Previous Friday Ad Haiku: Guinness



Comment with your own...



M.M.McDermott, ACD/Copywriter/[logo here]

Friday Ad Haiku: Art DirectorsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 others 'fessed up:

Anonymous,  January 25, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

My genius could not be conveyed in only one Haiku, so I chose two.


I am DaVinci
You are DaPaint by numbers,
Blind to my brilliance.

Do not touch. Perfect
As is. Would you paint mustache
On Mona Lisa?

Anonymous,  January 28, 2008 at 11:28 AM  

No, I won't change that.
Absolutely no can do.
Damn. It looks better.

The Renegade Agency Confessional - Blogged

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP