11 January, 2008

Friday Ad Haiku: Adobe Photoshop

I'm feeling pretty free and airy today. Like a summer's eve. I'm feeling like a 5-7-5 for one of the best tools in the ad shed:

Making it shiny.
Smoothing away the ugly.
Make us pretty, please.

(and oldie but goody from Jezebel)


Feel free to add your own Photoshop haiku.

M.M.McDermott, ACD/Copyguy/Photoshop Disciple

Friday Ad Haiku: Adobe PhotoshopSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

6 others 'fessed up:

Anonymous,  January 11, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

http://www.reallyfunnypictures.co.uk/animals/pics/23.02.06/kiwimouse.jpg

Mouse equals fruit.
Green, brown, tasty, soft—Jerry,
Suffer for our art.

Anonymous,  January 11, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

Phony UFOs
Strict "clothes on" celebs laid bare
Truth is flexible

Anonymous,  January 13, 2008 at 6:17 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous,  January 13, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

Donut, I hate you.
I must have you–irony.
Wait. Adobe doth save me.

Anonymous,  January 30, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

I love Photoshop.
And it has become a verb,
That's what I'm doing.

The Renegade Agency Confessional - Blogged

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP