06 February, 2009

Friday Ad Haiku: Intern Sweatshop

My first month as Renegade’s new Creative Department Intern is drawing to a close. I have toured the office (and gotten lost), met everyone at least twice and moved up from a spot on the couch to a spot in the hallway.

I dreamed about my first day for weeks, but unfortunately, it wasn’t exactly as I imagined. If I could give an advice haiku to future interns on their first day, it would go something like this:

Mad Men martinis,
look good on TV, but here
there’s no drinking. Boo.


So here’s to Friday and travel mugs that hide what you’re drinking! Happy Hour at 3, anyone?


--Erica Campbell, Creative Department Intern

Friday Ad Haiku: Intern SweatshopSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
blog comments powered by Disqus
The Renegade Agency Confessional - Blogged

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP