10 December, 2008

Storin' Ain't Easy

Heard on the Twitter wire:


Not a totally new idea - we've been storing stuff in Baltimore like this for years.

I'm not sure if this guy's for real, but his site is so funny, I don't think it really matters. A call to the number forwarded me to a non-descript voice mail, so who knows. The fact that it's a :60 makes me think it's a fake - can't imagine they could afford the TV buy, even on cable.

You know what? I'm not going to question it anymore. I'm going to simply let it live on in my heart and mind, marinating in a salty brine of hilarious awesomeness. It could be real. Like Santa Claus and social security after 2050.

Update: Commercial's for a sketch-comedy site. Sigh.

Storin' Ain't EasySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
blog comments powered by Disqus
The Renegade Agency Confessional - Blogged

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP