10 November, 2008

Tales from the Spam Filter: Viagara Must Be Outsourcing to the Federal Pen


When Neil Armstrong spammed us, hawking Viagara, I thought, it's been a while since he's been in the national spotlight. Maybe he could use the money. When Steve Young emailed me extolling the virtues of male enhancement, I thought, well, Rafael Palmeiro touted Viagara. This is just another athlete cashing in. But this spam breaks new ground, as the man convicted of assisting Timothy McVeigh with the tragic Oklahoma City bombing in 1995, Terry Nichols, now has a new job--you guessed it, he's following in the footsteps of Armstrong and Palmeiro. Viagara, who will be next?


I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't find it in my own junk email folder. It brings a whole new meaning to the term, "Work release program." Zing!

--Captain Awesome, Copywriter

Last from TFTSF: Steve Young says, "I want to see a measurement."

Tales from the Spam Filter: Viagara Must Be Outsourcing to the Federal PenSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
blog comments powered by Disqus
The Renegade Agency Confessional - Blogged

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP