18 April, 2008

Friday Ad Haiku: The Agency Men's Room

I'd like to extend a cross-room fist bump (the hep kids are still doing that, right?) to the Cap'n for picking up the slack for me over the last few weeks during my campaign bender into the seedy underworld of funerals, commercial shoots and phone book-sized government marketing proposals. It was like a Hunter S. Thompson vignette, only it made a lot more sense and there were a lot fewer methamphetamines.



Now, the last installment in our (mercifully) short-lived series of facility-inspired posey:


Behind the stall door
my best ad ideas are fueled
by coffee and bran





(click to enlarge at your own risk)

Previously in the Friday 5-7-5: The Agency Kitchen






Friday Ad Haiku: The Agency Men's RoomSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 others 'fessed up:

Anonymous,  April 18, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

Dear basilratbone,
We'll stay out of myspace, you
Stay out of our lieu.

Anonymous,  April 18, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

Really, are your most
Important decisions made
In the board room, or...

Anonymous,  April 18, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

I've two cubicles.
In the first, I do my work.
The second, I do.

The Renegade Agency Confessional - Blogged

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP