14 January, 2010

Office. Submarine!

Thanks to the Kids in the Hall, the best sketch comedy show to come out of the early 90s (You heard me, In Living Color), and to actionjaxsun for posting this on youtube. You'll recognize a young Dave Foley, News Radio and Celebrity Poker, and my favorite "Kid," Kevin McDonald, whose talents you may have seen/heard in Epic Movie or Lilo and Stitch.

I don't know how many times I've wanted to bust out this phrase in meetings and on client calls. I'd actually been trying to find this clip since I got hired at Renegade in 2006. And this time, I found it with the first search. Maybe now someone will get the joke...or maybe I'll just get the blank stares I'm used to. Do yourself a favor and order the first season of Kids in the Hall on NetFlix. If you're sense of humor is as offbeat as mine, you'll love it.

Anyway, here's to the dream that was "Creative Possibilities." Enjoy.



-George Convery, Copywriter

Office. Submarine!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
blog comments powered by Disqus
The Renegade Agency Confessional - Blogged

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP