30 October, 2009

Intern Sweatshop: Friday Ad Haiku: The Hoax - Part 2

I was trying to explain to my roommate what I was working on here at Renegade. As soon as I mentioned the word “hoax” she became side-tracked. She could not stop talking about Milli Vanilli and how they deceived their fans – did they even have fans? So for your entertainment, my roommate and I wrote a haiku about the dread-locked Milli Vanilli:

Girl, you know it’s true.
The greatest hoax of all time-
Lip synching failure.





- Amanda Gazi, Creative Deparment Intern

Previously in the Friday 5-7-5: For the Sake of Attention

Intern Sweatshop: Friday Ad Haiku: The Hoax - Part 2SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
blog comments powered by Disqus
The Renegade Agency Confessional - Blogged

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP