5. "We want it relaxed and subtle, but exciting and 'in-your-face'."
4. "We got some direction on that $5,000 dollar spot we need completed tomorrow. Have you seen those Coke commercials with the animated polar bears?"
3. "It's not 'edgy' enough."
2. "I love the direction you're going with this. The color scheme is perfect and the pacing is exceptional...I love everything about it. Now I just need to forward this to my boss."
And the number one thing that a commercial editor never wants to hear:
1. "We told the client we'd just fix it in post."
3 hours ago