19 July, 2010

If I'm going to get hit by a car, I want it to look awesome.


Clear enough for you, proletariat pedestrians? Stumbled across this expandable display gem on The Baltimore Sun's site the other day. Sadly, in this town, we need advertising to teach adults how to cross the street without, you know, dying.

If you've driven in (C)harm City for more than a month, you've no doubt had to pound the brakes once for some dufus strutting out into traffic with the same obliviousness as a bleating babe emerging from the womb.

I'd like to think things'll get better when we have flying cars, but by then, we'll just have some dude in a jet pack wafting in front of our X-wing sedan.



If I'm going to get hit by a car, I want it to look awesome.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
blog comments powered by Disqus
The Renegade Agency Confessional - Blogged

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP