26 September, 2008

Friday Ad Haiku: Image

Now that the Presidential debate is officially back on (McCain's decided to play for the Jets), my Friday night is set. After I put the new kid to bed, I'll toast democracy with bottles of adult beverages named after a great American patriot.

I'm not going to turn this into a political post. MTLB and WMJP do a much better job meshing politics and advertising on a regular basis.

I will, however, venture a guess as to who the winner will be: whoever sweats the least.

Ask Nixon. People listening to the 1960 debate on the radio said Nixon won. Those watching TV proclaimed Kennedy the winner.

It's about the image. The polish. The packaging.

Debating the state
of our economy in
a thong? Got my vote.


Previously in the Friday 5-7-5: Product Placement

Friday Ad Haiku: ImageSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
blog comments powered by Disqus
The Renegade Agency Confessional - Blogged

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP