18 March, 2008

Top 5 Things a Copywriter Never Wants to Hear











5. "We love these concepts. Let's combine them."

4. "We need to get approval on this ad from our committee."

3. "Our marketing guy wrote the first draft. We just need you to touch it up."

2. "I need some quick copy."


1. "We're going to have to pass on your novel."

Add your own. It's a free country.


M.M.McDermott, Copywriter/ACD



Top 5 Things a Copywriter Never Wants to HearSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 others 'fessed up:

Anonymous,  March 18, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

Top Five Things an Editor Never Wants to Hear

5. "We want it relaxed and subtle, but exciting and 'in-your-face'."

4. "We got some direction for this $5,000 dollar spot. Have you seen those Coke commercials with the animated polar bears?"

3. "It's not 'edgy' enough."

2. "I love the direction you're going with this. I love the color scheme, the energy...I love everything. Now I just need to let my boss take a look at it."

1. "We told the client we'd just fix it in post."

Anonymous,  March 20, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

5. You spelt writer wrong.

4. We're out of tea.

3. Nice.

2. You remind me of...

1. What's a copywriter?

The Renegade Agency Confessional - Blogged

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP